TipsHaler-HospitHal® : the sterilizable and autoclavable valved holding chamber, is optimized for the distribution of inhaled treatments by metered-dose inhaler.
The inhalation chamber TipsHaler-HospitHal® is the TipsHaler® sterilizable version as it is designed for hospitals.
This device can be sterilized by autoclave (134° 18 mn) up to 10 times.
TipsHaler-Hospital® keeps all TipsHaler® valved holding chamber qualities and proven efficiency.
Why did we design TipsHaler-HospitHal®, the sterilizable valved holding chamber ?
In response to the hospital services economical constraints and in response to the willing of reducing waste, the TipsHaler-HospitHal® valved holding chamber was designed to be reusable for multiple patients. On the contrary of classic valved holding chambers that are single patient use. The sterilization of the valved holding chamber between each patient is possible to up to 10 cycles. As it ends the single patient constraint, TipsHaler-Hospital® is very useful and economical for hospitals.
To whom TipsHaler-HospitHal® is made for ?
As it is made for hospitals, TipsHaler-HospitHal is especially designed for hospitalised or/and fragile patients who have respiratory desease such as asthma or cystic fibrosis. Through ambulatory use, it allows fragile patients to be protected from infections thanks to the boiling water sterilization.
TipsHaler-HospitHal® : a proven efficiency
The TipsHaler-HospitHal® valved holding chamber has the TipsHaler®‘s features and benefits. Numerous studies carried out on these inhalation chambers have proven their effectiveness.
Characteristics of the TipsHaler-HospitHal® sterilizable valved holding chamber
1. Sterilizable by autoclave at 134 °C per 18-minute cycle with a limit of 10 sterilizations per unit
2. Designed and manufactured in France under ISO 13485:2016 certified process by the Laboratoire OptimHal
3. Made with a patented anti-reversal Isobreath® valve system
4. Equipped with an expiratory valve which prevents outside air inhalation and allows respiratory cycles visual control
5. Designed with an optimized shape and suitable materials for a better selection of fine particles
6. Equipped with a flexible rear adapter compatible with the majority of metered-dose inhalers
7. Has a reduce dead volume
8. Fits all standard 22mm diameter masks
9. Fits standard tracheostomy tips via standard adapters
TipsHaler-HospitHal® and COVID-19 : an appropriate valved holding chamber
TipsHaler-HospitHal® enables the administration of inhale drugs without nebulization (which has to be highly avoided during this sanitary crisis). TipsHaler-HospitHal® allows to reduce the virus spread near the patient.
Discover the ambulatory version of the TipsHaler® valved holding chamber
The trademarks OrHal®,TipsHaler-HospitHal® et Isobreath® belong to Laboratoire OptimHal-ProtecSom SAS.